- Due to reduced capacity ALL tickets must be pre-purchased on-line. Your ticket will guarantee you entry, but it does not guarantee you a specific parking spot (there is no saving or reserving of specific spots).
- Please check individual weekly show schedules for exact showtimes, as they change throughout the season.
- Admission and gates will open approximately 60 minutes prior to the show.
- The movie plays rain or shine.
- The movie audio is broadcasted via FM 98.5 radio. Turning your key to the “Accessory” position will consume very little power. If you’re concerned about your battery or if you are sitting in the back of your truck, you may want to bring a portable battery powered boombox. There is no app to listen to the movie soundtrack; an FM tuner is required. Please note: WE DO NOT RENT RADIOS.
- Large RVs, campers, motorhomes and semis will NOT be admitted. Patrons can open hatchbacks/sit inside truck beds/tail gates.
- Walk-ins are not permitted at this time. Everyone needs to be in a vehicle with a maximum of 6 people per car (Temporary COVID-19 policy).
- No food or concessions are currently offered (Temporary COVID-19 policy). We do plan to have food trucks to service our valued guests.
- We will make every reasonable effort to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities. Since parking spots are limited please arrive early for these spots, as they are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- All sales are final, regardless of payment method. We are not able to offer refunds or exchanges for tickets purchased online.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – KNOW BEFORE YOU GO…
Where is the location and what time does the movie start?
The Drive-IN movies are located at Trinity Baptist Church (corner of Spall and Springfield) and the movies start roughly 10 minutes after sundown.
Can we bring a BBQ?
BBQ’s are NOT permitted. We ask that you be considerate of your fellow drive-in patrons and restrict your BBQ’ing to your own backyard.
Can I bring my cat/dog?
Yes, as long as the animal is harmless to other customers and our operation. Management reserves the right to refuse any animal (including human) admission. During this Covid 19 pandemic, please practice social distancing if walking your pet at the drive-in. Government Certified Service Animals are always welcome and you will be required to present your government issued ID.
Will the drive-in kill my battery? And if so, what do I do?
Leaving your radio on should not kill your battery. Start your car at intermission to be sure it’s still alive. In the event that it does die, we have a booster pack at the Admissions area (front entrance)
Can I smoke?
SMOKING/VAPING IS ONLY PERMITTED WITHIN THE CONFINES OF YOUR OWN VEHICLE
Can I park backwards?
YES. You can pull in backwards and sit in the back of your vehicle, but you must remain within your parking stall.
How to I hear the movie soundtrack?
We broadcast directly into your car’s radio at 98.5FM. We broadcast in FM STEREO. Any radio can pick up the movie soundtrack – a boom box, iPod with radio, etc. We do not broadcast the soundtrack on the internet, so you cannot use an iPhone app to get the soundtrack. THERE WILL BE NO RADIO RENTALS. You must provide your own way to listen to the movie soundtrack.